The Excel CoolCoat is a white roof paint that is manufactured in India, it contains cool roof materials and it is a paint that reflects heat. It is applied on the roof after which the building remains cool even during peak summers. EXCEL CoolCoat is an elastic, ready to use Roof Paint.
When coated on the roofing materials it reflects the sunlight to a greater extent and prevents the roofing materials from getting heated up, even in peak summer afternoons.
Since it works on the principle of continuous rejection of UV and IR Rays, the roof itself is not getting heated up. So the air below the roof never gets hot, keeping the rooms cool and comfortable.
This prevents the buildings for a longer period, extending the life of the buildings. You can walk over the roof paint coated surface comfortably. Rooms remain cool and you will not feel summer inside.
1. Reflects 90% of sun's Infrared rays.
2. Reduces Roof Heat Up to 20°C during peak summer.
3. Your building remains cool even under intense sunlight conditions.
4. Your staff remain cool and maintain a higher level of productivity.
5. Your humidification and air conditioning costs cut drastically up to 40%.
6. Prevents island effect. Reduces global warming.
7. Reflects 90% of sun's Infrared rays.
8. Helps in reducing the emission of greenhouse gasses.
9. Resistant to water, fungus and mould.
10. Improves the efficiency of roof ventilators.
11. Ultraviolet resistant, water-based, colour stable roof paint.
12. Low-cost application & low maintenance.
13. Buildings & roofs look brighter and new with all these advantages.
EXCEL CoolCoat is a roof paint that prevents the formation of cracks and ageing due to heat, thus extends the life of the building for a longer period
EXCEL CoolCoat reduces air-conditioned and humidification,
electricity cost drastically up to 35%. This is made as such the roof paint to reflect heat using cool roof materials.
Explore Excel StayCool